In Patient Services
A large team of dedicated and committed dieticians ensures individual personalized attention to the in patients. Our dieticians help patients in understanding the need for therapeutic diet which is prescribed by the doctors based on their clinical conditions, which are modified in accordance with the progress of patients.
The dieticians aim to help achieve positive health outcomes through optimal nutrition.
- Assessing nutritional status of patients
- Calculating & determining the dietary requirements of patients
- Developing and implementing nutrition care plans
- Providing dietetic counselling
- Planning specific dietary requirements of patients post discharge
- Establishing clinical dietary standards
- Developing dietary protocols pertaining to specialised medical conditions
Out Patient Services
Our dieticians also provide outpatient services for those seeking a consult and also assess and suggest diet related changes for maintaining a healthy lifestyle for all guests undergoing a preventive health check. Our dieticians help people in understanding the importance of a balanced healthy diet and also prepare simple and easy to follow diets that helps eradicate dietary causes of diseases.
Our dieticians advice specific suggestions for:
- Congenital Metabolic Disorder
- Paediatric Diets
- Healthy Mother's Diet
- Cardiac Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Kidney Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disturbances
- Weight Management