Dr. Bakshish Singh
Department + Services
Department of Nephrology & Kidney transplant
Qualification & Fellowship
- MBBS, Govt. Medical College, Nagpur
- MS (General Surgery), Seth GSMC & KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- M.Ch (Neurosurgery), Seth GSMC & KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- International Fellowship at UPMC, USA
- International Fellowship at Fujita Health University, Japan
Presently Working as a Senior Consultant in the Department of Nephrology & Kidney Transplant at SPS Hospitals, Ludhiana.
- Registrar - Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Sr. Registrar - All India Institute Of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi
- Gold Medal in Medicine in Final MBBS Examination.
- 1st Position in surgery in Preliminary Final MBBS Examination.
- 1st Position in PSM in Preliminary Final MBBS Examination.
- 2nd Position in college in Final MBBS Examination, 6th Overall in University.
- Association of Physicians of India.
- Indian Society of Transplantation.
- Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India.
- Indian Society of Nephrology.
- Association of Physicians of India HP Chapter.