Dr. Jasmeet Singh Dhingra
Department + Services
Department of Gastroenterology
Qualification & Fellowship
- MBBS,Grant Medical College, Bombay in 2007
- MD Internal Medicine from Bangalore in 2009 and joined the prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital in Bombay to pursue DM Medical Gastroenterology after securing the first rank in national level entrance examination in 2013
Presently working as a Consultant in the Department of Gastroenterology at SPS Hospitals, Ludhiana
- After completing his super-speciality training he worked with Department of Digestive Diseases and Clinical Nutrition at world-renowned Tata Memorial Center, Mumbai and has learnt advanced diagnostic and interventional endoscopic ultrasound.
- Dr. Jasmeet has worked with Fortis Hospital, Ludhiana from August 2017 to July 2018 before joining SPS Hospital as a Consultant in Gastroenterology."
- He is an active member of various national societies like ISG ( Indian Society of Gastroenterology), INASL ( Indian National Association for Study of Liver), IMFDA (Indian Motility and Functional Disease Association) and SGEI ( Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India).
- He developed a keen interest in digestive oncology and therapeutic endoscopy at this center and presented many papers at both national and international conferences.
- He was trained in benign gastroenterology and hepatology at KEM Hospital and Seth G.S.Medical College, Mumbai.
- He is an expert in performing complex and advanced endoscopic procedures and has performed > 12500 endoscopic procedures