Dr. Ranbir Singh
Department + Services
General &Minimal Access Surgery
Qualification & Fellowship
- MS,MGM University of Health Sciences, Mumbai.
- FMUHS (MAS), Galaxy Care Laparoscopic Institute,Pune with Gold Medal in Fellowship exit exam.
- FIAGES, Minimal Access Surgery
- M.MIS (Washington University Fellow Minimally Invasive Surgery),USA.
- FACS (Boston ,USA)
- Youngest Member Surgeon of SAGES-safe Cholecystectomy task Force (USA) from India.
5 years of General and Laparoscopic experience. First university/Board certified and duly accredited Minimal Access Surgeon of Punjab.
First Certified Robotic Surgeon from Washington University, St. Louis, USA in Punjab.
- Section of Minimally Invasive Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine St. Louis , U.S.A.
- Galaxy Care Laproscopic Institute, Pune.
- American College of Surgeons (ACS,Boston, US) .
Principal focus is on Clinical areas of Minimal Invasive Surgery especially in Critical View of Safety in Gallbladder stone surgery,Laparoscopic CBD stone surgery,Laparoscopic inguinal hernia, incisional hernias, Laparoscopic Hystrectomy (Uterus Surgery) by Pune technique,Solid organ surgery and Minimal invasive Metabolic(Diabetes), Bariatric and weight loss Surgery.