Comprehensive treatments/services are provided to the patients with ear, nose and throat conditions. Services range from consultation on sinus infections through to complex head & neck cancer surgery and the implantation of artificial hearing devices. Regular out-patient consultations for ear, nose & throat conditions are given to the patients every day along with microscopic examination as and when required.
The department carries out routine surgeries of EAR, nose & throat conditions.
Apart from the routine surgeries, special expertise is demonstrated in the following procedures:
- Major & minor ear, nose & throat surgery
- Laser surgery for Ear Nose and Throat problems
- Reconstructive middle ear surgery
- Surgery of the facial nerve
- Congenital ear anomalies
- Micro laryngeal surgery
- Surgery for snoring and sleep apnoea
- Thyroplasty: surgery for paralysed cord
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery
- Cochlear Implants
- Head and neck cancer surgeries
- Revision ear surgeries
- Laser surgeries for several head and neck lesions
- Endoscopic DCR, Orbital & Optic nerve decompression
The Department of ENT is backed up by all kinds of diagnostic & investigative procedures services for ear, nose and throat conditions.