Joint Replacement Surgeries
The human body’s joints can wear away for a number of reasons - arthritis, injuries and even some diseases can affect the joints. These damaged joints can lead to pain, stiffness and hinder mobilization.
Arthroscopy and Sports Injuries
At SPS Institute of Orthopaedics, we help our patients dealing with sports injuries get back to their lives as safely and as quick as possible with our specially designed comprehensive programs.
Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
SPS Hospital’s Physiotherapists evaluate strength, range of motion, flexibility, balance, coordination and mobility. Using a one-on-one approach, our professional staff treat musculoskeletal, orthopaedic and sports injuries, and postoperative rehab.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Elbow or Forearm Fracture
- Knee Ligament Injuries
- Adolescent Hip Dysplasia
- Shoulder Tendinitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Arthrolysis
- Achilles Tendon Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Total Hip Replacement
- Bipolar Hemiarthroplasty
- Total Knee Replacement
- Arthroscopic Bankart Repair
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Single Anaesthesia and Hospitalisation Required
- One Time Medication and Rehabilitation Needed.
- No increase in complication Rate and equally good results, when compared to knee replacement done in 2 stages (One knee at a time).
- It is more economical for the Patients