The Department provides a comprehensive range of clinical services, including pre-operative anesthesia services, critical care medicine, and pain medicine. Our patients receive advanced medical care provided by highly trained and skilled clinicians.
Our team of anesthesiologists provides anesthetic services to various specialties in the hospital.
- General Surgery & Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Renal Transplant Surgery
- Cardiac Surgeries
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Surgery
- Orthopedics including various joint replacements and arthroscopies
- Spine Surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Vascular Surgery
The various services include:
- Pre-anesthetic screening, risk stratification and optimization of all patients before surgery.
- Conduct of anesthesia in operating rooms under stringent safety norms.
- Anesthesia for day care procedures
- Acute pain services for managing post-operative pain by means of epidural analgesia, nerve blocks and patient controlled analgesia.
- Labor analgesia for painless deliveries
- Chronic pain management services including cancer pain
- Postoperative care in surgical and cardiac recovery room suites supporting state of the art monitoring.
- Provision of anesthesia services in remote locations like radiology (MRI &CT), Gastro suite (endoscopy, ERCP) cardiac cath lab, neuro lab.etc
- Emergency and trauma resuscitation services
- Advanced anesthetic management for on pump and off pump cardiac surgeries
- Total circulatory arrest for aortic surgeries
- Specialized anesthetic management for minimally invasive surgeries
- Dedicated neuro-anesthesia team for advanced neuro surgery and neuro radio interventions
- Ultrasonography guided cannulation and regional anesthesia
- Patient Controlled analgesia (PCA)