Dr. Navdeep Singh
Department + Services
Department of Interventional Pediatric & Fetal Cardiology
Qualification & Fellowship
- MBBS, MD (Pediatrics)
- FNB (Pediatric & Fetal Cardiology), Narayana Hrudayalaya RTIICS, Kolkata
Presently working as a Senior Consultant & Coordinator in SPS Hospitals, Ludhiana
- Sr. Registrar - Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant - Delhi Child Heart Center, Hospital Iqbal Nursing Home and Hospital, Ludhiana
- Keep alcohol consumption within recommendations
- Senior consultant - Mediways Hospital, Ludhiana
Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Intensive care, Neonatal and Pediatric Intensive care and Advanced Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
Lots of people say they don’t feel like eating much at breakfast. However, failure to do so can take you on a roller coaster ride for the rest of the day. Eating breakfast is a must and the ideal breakfast is one which is low in processed carbohydrates and has a decent portion of protein.
- Member American society of Echocardiography, Morrisville, NC, USA.
- Life Member Indian Academy of Echocardiography, New Delhi, India
- Life Member Indian Academy of Pediatrics, New Delhi, India