The Institute of Liver Transplant Surgery is an integral part of one of the leading Healthcare group of hospitals in India. The Group has carved out a niche for itself in India’s health care industry by excelling in areas ranging from diagnosis to multi - organ transplantation, from simple procedures to complex surgeries. It is today a one - stop health care destination for people from across the world. Many patients from foreign countries are treated every year at these group hospitals and have a dedicated international patient coordination team to ensure you receive care which the world trusts.
SPS Hospitals have earned a distinct reputation for its unmatched quality and services in the areas of:
- Gastroenterology & Laparoscopic Surgery
- Cardiology & Cardio Thoracic Surgery (including Heart Transplantation)
- Hepatology (including Liver Dialysis and Transplantation)
- Urology (including Kidney Transplantation)
- Nephrology (including Dialysis)
- Medical and Surgical Oncology
- General Medicine & Critical Care
- Neurology & Neuro Surgery
- Orthopedics (including Joint Replacement & Spine Surgery)
The Medical Team comprises of highly qualified and internationally trained doctors, surgeons and para-medical professionals who are passionate about what they do. For example, the Liver Transplant team led by Dr. Subhash Gupta is one of the most accomplished hepatobilary, pancreatic and liver transplant surgeon in the world.
The Hospitals are equipped with state-of-the-art Flat Panel Cathlab, Intensive Care Units, and Neuro Lab and facilities like Spiral CT Scan, Liver dialysis, Laparoscopic ultrasound, etc. We also provide round - the - clock emergency services with well-equipped ICUs and a highly qualified Anesthesia team.