Dr. Kumkum Avasthi
Senior Consultant & Coordinator
Department + Services
Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Qualification & Fellowship
- MBBS (Delhi University)
- M.D. (Delhi University)
Presently Associated with SPS Hospitals as Senior Consultant & Coordinator in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Since May 2013
- Sr. Registrar - Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant - Delhi Child Heart Center, Hospital Iqbal Nursing Home, and Hospital, Ludhiana
- Senior consultant - Mediways Hospital, Ludhiana
- The distinction in Physiology in 1st Prof. MBBS in Delhi University.
- Asian Women, Rifacimento International Vol.1,1994 page 16.
- Asia’s Who’s Who of Men & women of achievement, Reference Asia, Vol.6,1991, Page 545.
- Asia’s Who’s Who of Men & women of achievement, Reference Asia, Millenium Edition, Page 49.
- Research Board of Advisor- American Biographical Institute Inc. North Carolina-USA.
- Beat Teacher Award at Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana, 2002.
- Advisor-Jalandhar Obst.& Gynae Society-FOGSI 2003.
- Expert-Hemwati Nandan Bahugana Garhwal University of Shrinagar, Garhwal,2004
- Fellow of Indian College of Obst. & Gynaecologist awarded at Ahmedabad on 27th December 2000.
- Associate Member American College of Obstetrician & Gynecologist
- Life Member Indian Soc. of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology.
- Life Member, Indian Soc. of Obst. & Gynae. of India, Bombay.
- Life Member, Association of Gynecologic Oncologists of others India.
- President-Ludhiana Obst. & Gynaecological Society.
- Member Of Adhoc board of studies in Medical Sciences of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.