Dr. Vikas Kumar
Department + Services
Department of Urology and Renal Transplant
Qualification & Fellowship
- MS (General Surgery), Govt. Medical College, Amritsar
- M.Ch (Urology & Renal Transplantation), Sanjay Gandhi PGI, Lucknow
Presently Associated with SPS Hospitals as Senior Consultant in the Department of Urology and Renal Transplant Since July 2011
- Senior Resident - Department of Urology and Transplantation, Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
- Assistant Professor - MM Medical College, Mullana, Ambala.
- Consultant - Fortis Hospital, Mohali.
- Second Best Paper Award - 19th NZ-USICON, October 2009, Amritsar for ‘Laparoscopic Stentless pyeloplasty: An early experience’
- Endourology, Laparoscopic Urology, Renal Transplantation
- Vikas Kumar Laparoscopic Stentless Pyeloplassty: An Early Experience: Presented at 19th NZ-Usicon, October 2009; Amritsar.
- Rakesh Kapoor, Vikas Kumar, Aneesh Srivastava, MS Ansari, KTP Laser Photoselective Vaporization of the prostate (PVP); SGPGI experience; Presented at 19th NZ-USICON, October 2009, Amritsar.
- MS Ansari, Vikas Kumar, Female Genitoplasty in 46XY disorder of sex differentiation; presented at 19th NZ-USICON, October 2009, Amritsar.
- Vikas Kumar MS Ansari, Rakesh Kapoor, Aneesh Srivastava. Single Stage Feminizing genitoplasty For Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia; Long-term Cosmetic, Functional, Psychosocial and psychosexual outcome; presented at 19th NZ-USICON, October 2009; Amritsar.