The SPS Department of Neurology known for its clinical excellence since 2005. The department of neurology is one of the best and busiest department which treats more than 300 neurological conditionsincluding complex to rare disorders with great dexterity and precision. We have a proven track record of providing enlightened treatment solutions to help you return to the normal life that you love.
The Department of Neurology at SPS Hospital is proud of its tradition as a leading clinical excellence in Patient Care, Education and Research. The department offers Comprehensive Consultation, Evaluation and Treatment Services for adult and children with Neurological Disorders such as Epilepsy, Movement Disorders, Dementias and other Cognitive Conditions, Stroke and Cerbrovascular Diseases, Multiple Sclerosis and Demyelinating Disorders, Auto-immune Neurology, Paediatric Neurology, Neurophysiology, Headache, Neuromuscular Diseases, Peripheral Nerve, Sleep Neurology, Speech Pathology etc.
Most Advanced Techniques and Technologies are being utilizing by these experts to evaluate and treat the patients suffering from neurological diseases and disorders.
Together with the physiotherapy and other allied sciences, the department of Neurology offers comprehensive treatment for a wide range of neurological disorders.
We provide treatment for an array of neurological conditions including:
- Multiple Sclerosis and Other Demyelinating Diseases
- Headache, Migraine and Cluster headache
- Movement disorders – Dystonias, Dyskinesia, Athetoid, Chorea
- Cerebral Palsy
- Myasthenia gravis
- Gullian barre syndrome
- Peripheral Neuropathies – Diabetic neuropathies, Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Meningitis, meningoencaphelitis,
- Muscle diseases – polymyositis, muscular dystrophy, radiculopathies, fibromyalgia,
- Acute tranverse myelitis
- Sleep disorders including Restless leg syndrome and other sleep disorders
- Bell’s palsy
- Post herpetic neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia