Dr. Jasmine Kaur Bhatia is serving as consultant at SPS Hospital, Ludhiana. She completed her MBBS from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore and MD (General Medicine) from MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital, Bangalore in 2019. She contributes to the society by being actively involved in successfully conducting a number of free health camps organized by various bodies and offers free medical consultancy at old age homes and religious centers. She actively participated in and attended various national and state C.M.E. conferences.
- Consultant – SPS Hospital, Ludhiana
- Consultant – Tele Medicine Apollo TeleHealth
- Consultant – Radiant Hospital, Kishanganj
- Senior Resident (Department of Internal Medicine)- SPS Hospital, Ludhiana
Area of Expertise
- Diabetic Management, Management of Thyroid Disorders
- Allergies, Sinusitis and Pharyngitis
- Arthritis and Other joint and Bone disorders and Injuries
- Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD), Ulcers and Infectious Diarrhea
- High Blood Pressure, High cholesterol, Coronary Artery Disease and Congestive Heart Failure
- Lung Disorders, including:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Primary Care for adults with developmental disabilities and/or childhood-onset conditions
- Progressive Evaluation and Referral center (PERC)
- Urinary Tract Infections, Urinary Incontinence and Kidney Stones
- Women’s Health concerns, including:
- Co-author in Chapter 46 Rickettsial Infections: Spreading Beyond Boundaries published in the textbook-Progress in Medicine, vol 29,2019.
- A rare case of hypothyroidism in a male presenting as polyserositis–JIM3R,April-June2019.
- Co- author in Chapter 260 Obese teenage Girl with Irregular Menses published in the textbook-Medicine Update,vol30,2020.
- A study of Clinical profile of patients of ILD with emphasis on ecposire to Cement dust: Cement worker’s Pneumoconiosis – Published in the International journal of current medical and Parmaceutical research, Jan 2021, Vol 7 issue 01(A).
- Won 2nd prize in paper presentation at Bangalore Medical Congress held at Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore,23-24th
- Paper on ‘The clinical and biochemical profile of male and female patients of alcoholic cirrhosis of liver’ at KAPICON 2018 at Raichur.
- Paper on ‘The clinical profile of patients with ILD with reference to cement worker’ spneumoconiosis’ at KAPICON 2017 at Mysuru.
- Poster on ‘Rare cases of dengue presenting as cardiac failure’ at APICON 2018 at Bangalore.
- Poster on ‘A comparative profile of male and female patients of alcoholic cirrhosis of liver’ at APICON 2018 at Bangalore.