Dr. Sanchit Budhiraja is working as Senior Consultant Gastroenterologist in the department of GI & Liver Sciences at SPS Hospitals, Ludhiana. He has done more than 10,000 diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures since 2016. He did his MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, MD in General Medicine from Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana and D.M. in Gastroenterology from Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi. He has presented his work in National and International Conferences.
Dr. Sanchit is passionate about his work and this reflects in his treatment of many critical cases and complex endoscopic interventions.
- Established Interventional Endoscopy for the first time at Mohandai Oswal Hospital, Ludhiana. He was associated with Mohandai Oswal Hospital, Ludhiana from 2016-2020.
Area of Expertise
- Therapeutic Endoscopic Interventions – Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS), ERCP, Colonoscopy and Endoscopy
- Chronic Liver Disease, Acute on Chronic Liver Failure
- Non Alcoholic fatty liver disease (Fatty Liver) – Early diagnosis and treatment
- Cancer of Gall bladder, Pancreas, Colon, Esophagus
- Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B & C
- Management of complex cases of Celiac Disease (Wheat Allergy), IBD, IBS
- Treatment of Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis
Conferences & Course Attended
- Hands on workshop on Bariatric Endoscopy at Ahmedabad 2021
- ENDO 2017 – World Congress of GI Endoscopy held from 16th – 19th Feb 2017 at Hyderabad
- The 17th Annual Conference of SGEI, from 15th to 17th April 2016, held at Mumbai.
- 16th annual meet of Gastroenterology Young Masters, in March 2016 held at New Delhi.
- 25th conference of The Asian Pacific Association for the study of the Liver” held from 20th to 24th Feb, 2016 at Tokyo, Japan.
- 56th annual conference of Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISGCON 2015), from 18th to 22nd November 2015, held at Indore.
- 5th National IBD Meet from September 12th – 13th, 2015 at Chandigarh
- 23rd annual conference of the Indian National Association for the study of the Liver and Current perspectives in Live diseases (INASL and CPLD) from 31st July – 2nd August 2015, held at New Delhi
- Endoscopy Premier League, 2nd – 4th October 2015, held at Gurgaon
- 6th International EUS workshop, 15th – 16th August 2015, held at Noida
- Workshop on endoscopic ultrasound held from 28th Feb – 1st March at SGPGI, Lucknow
- ISG Gastrocon Allahabad, 2014
- 5th Kolkata Liver Meeting, 12th & 13th December, 2014
- Young Clinician’s Programme organized by Indian Society of Gastroenterology, 10th – 12th October 2014, held at Jaipur
- AGA Summit 2014, held at Mumbai
- First National Medical Students Research Conference, 5th – 8th October 2006 held at Pune
- Geriatric Oncology Conference 14th – 16th October, 2005 at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- International Live Surgical Workshop and CME on Head and Neck Diseases and Skull Base Tumors, 23rd – 25th Sept 2005 held at Mangalore