Dr. Devendra Pal Singh
Department + Services
Department of Neuro Surgery
Qualification & Fellowship
- M.S. (General Surgery)
- M.Ch. (Neuro Surgery)
Presently working as a Senior Consultant & Coordinator in SPS Hospitals, Ludhiana
- Consultant - Raavi Multispecialty Hospital, Pathankot
- Consultant - Sai Hospitals Moradabad
- Fellowship in Sterotactic and Functional Neurosurgery at Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre Mumbai.
- Assistant Professor Neurosurgery at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya hospital and PGIMER New Delhi.
- Assistant Professor - Gian Sagar Medical college and Hospital, Ram Nagar, Patiala
- UPASICON 2002 at G.S.V.M Medical College Kanpur.
- Neuroscience Annual Conference NEUROCON 2003 Kanpur.
- Craniospinal Traumacon 2005, Fortis Hospital, Noida.
- Micro Neurosurgery Workshop by Ethicon Institute of Surgical education 2005, New Delhi.
- Annual Conference of Neurological Society of India, NEUROCON 2005, Visakhapatnam.
- Annual Conference of Neurological Society of India, NEUROCON 2006, Madurai.
- 4th South Asian Neurosurgical Congress, 2007 New Delhi.
- 7th DNACON 2007 New Delhi.
- International Workshop on Nerve Muscle Disorder, 2007 New Delhi.
Spine Surgeries, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries (Microscopic and Endoscopic Disc surgeries), Cerebral Angiography, Endovascular intervention for intracranial aneurysms and other vascular malformations.
- Registered with Delhi Medical council
- Member of Neurological Society of India.
- Life Member of Delhi Neurological Association.