At SPS Hospitals, we offer precise medical diagnosis & treatment for various diseases related to the skin, nails, hair, and even cosmetic issues, whether primary or an underlying systemic disorder. We have experienced dermatologists from every field of dermatology.
Due to the fast lifestyle, rising pollution levels, and weather changes, skin ailments have become increasingly prevalent across the globe. Social media culture and increasing awareness have led to more people becoming proactive about cosmetic procedures.
Dermatology is the scientific study of skin, hair, and nails, dealing with medical and surgical aspects. A medical expert dealing with these problems is called a Dermatologist.
Facilities at SPS Hospitals
We, at SPS Hospitals, aim to keep skin ailments at bay for everyone. We curate an unrivalled experience for patients with world-class professionals, highly-advanced technology and a hospitable environment. The Skin Specialists at SPS Hospitals have 12 years of experience in treating the most complex dermatological ailments from their roots.
Treatments Offered at SPS Hospitals
SPS hospitals offer state-of-the-art diagnosis in addition to routine as well as complex care depending upon the seriousness of the condition. We provide treatments for a wide range of skin conditions.
- Paediatric dermatology: allergies, birthmarks, infections, acne
- Infections of skin: bacterial, fungal and viral infections
- Eczema: atopic dermatitis, irritant and allergic contact dermatitis
- Photodermatoses: due to sunlight and UV damage
- Psoriasis Vulgaris
- Lichen planus
- Bullous disorders: pemphigus, pemphigoid
- Vascular disorders: vasculitis, varicose veins
- Pigmentary disorders: vitiligo, leukoderma, melasma, birthmarks
- Acne, rosacea
- Hair disorders: alopecia, diffuse hair fall, telogen effluvium
- Autoimmune disorders: Lupus, Dermatomyositis, Scleroderma
- Skin changes in pregnancy
- Vitiligo surgery
- Nail surgery
- Hair transplantation.
- Treatment of keloids and hypertrophic scars
- Oral ulcers
- Skin tumours and cancers
- Sexually transmitted infections and HIV
Procedures Performed at SPS Hospitals
Different conditions call for unique solutions. Our skin doctor thoroughly examines each patient to diagnose the condition. Based on their findings, they suggest the most appropriate procedures for each patient. We, at SPS Hospitals, perform many procedures to relieve the patients of their ailments.
Some common procedures performed are:
Aesthetic dermatology/ cosmetology
- Anti ageing cosmetic procedures
- Anti-wrinkle injections
- Chemical peeling for glowing skin, under-eye dark circles, uneven skin tone, and open pores.
- Microdermabrasion and skin polishing
- Hydra-facial for the perfect glow
- Laser for acne scars and surgical scars
- Laser for hair reduction of unwanted hair
- Laser for skin rejuvenation
- Laser for tattoo removal and birthmark removal
- Non-surgical removal of warts, moles, skin tags and spots
- Laser for melasma
- Yellow spots over eyelids (Xanthelasma)
- Vampire facial for fine lines and younger-looking skin
- Chemical Peels
- Hair Removal or Restoration
- PRP treatment for skin and hair
- Non-surgical facelift- Threadlift
- Electrocautery for permanent white hair removal
- Laser for stretch marks removal
- Fillers for better face contour
- Chemical cauterization for spots and freckles.
Why Choose Us?
The Department of Dermatology at SPS Hospitals offers advanced medical and surgical solutions to give its patients top-of-the-line care & support. Our team of Dermatologists comes with extensive experience in their respective specialities and works tirelessly to diagnose, investigate, and treat various skin ailments. In addition to that, we have a state-of-the-art infrastructure consisting of the latest equipment and a hospitable environment to offer an exceptional medical experience.
You must immediately consult a Dermatologist in Ludhiana if you notice something unusual with your skin. However, it’s a good idea to start seeing a Dermatologist for regular check-ups.
The Dermatologists at SPS Hospitals are highly experienced in and polite while dealing with the patients. They will always be thorough with the assessments and physical examinations. Here is a list of what they will check:
- Check your personal health history & medical records.
- Assess your Symptoms.
- Gather Test Reports (if any)
There is no such need to prepare unless you are asked to do so while taking the appointment. However, make sure you carry documents related to your personal medical history, medical records, test reports, etc., with you to show to your dermatologist or cosmetic doctor.
Book Your Consultation Now