The Gastroenterology Division at SPS Hospitals’ Department of G.I. & Liver Sciences aims at providing the best treatment to patients with the cases of diseases involving their digestive, liver and pancreato-biliary tracts. The institute consists of the most advanced facilities and carries out almost all major endoscopy and radiology assisted procedures for gastrointestinal, liver and bilio-pancreatic disorders.
Treatment offered for Pancreas & Spleen:
- Abdominal / Liver and pancreas trauma care – conservative, surgical, Interventional.
- Management of acute severe pancreas/pancreatic necrosis- Interventions and surgery.
- Assessment and surgical/interventional treatment of pancreatic cancers, bile duct cancers, and gall bladder cancers.
- Whipple’s Procedure for Periampullary & Pancreatic Carcinoma
- Lateral Pancreacojejunostomy and Frey’s Procedure for Chronic Calcific Pancreas
- Distal Pancreacosplenectomy & Spleen Preserving Pancreatectomy for Tumors of Pancreatic Tail
- Pancreatic Necrosectomy for Necrozing Pancreas and Walled Off Pancreatic Necrosis(WOPN)
- Laparoscopic Splenectomy
- Laparoscopic Cystogastrostomy & Cystojejunostomy for Pancreatic Pseudocyst
Treatment offered for Small & Large Intestine
- Laparoscopic & Open Small Bowel Resection
- Surgery For Crohn’s Disease, Meckel’s Diverticulum, and Small Bowel Strictures
- Laparoscopic Ileo Caecal Resecon for Obstructive Ileocaecal Crohn’s Disease and Tuberculosis.
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy for Complicated Appendices
- Laparoscopic & Open Hemicolectomy, Le Hemicolectomy, Transverse Colectomy for Carcinoma Colon
- Extended Le Hemicolectomy, Extended Right Hemicolectomy for Colon Cancer
- Laparoscopic Total Colectomy with Real Pouch Anal Anastomosis for Ulcerative Colis & Polyposis Coll
- Laparoscopic & Open Low Anterior Resection & Abdominoperineal Resection for Carcinoma Rectum
- Sphincter Preserving Surgery of Rectum
- Laparoscopic Mesh Repair for Rectal Prolapse
- Rectovaginal Fistula Repair
- Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy
- Surgery for Anal Diseases like Fistula En Ano, Fissure En Ano, Anal Incontinence
Why Choose Us?
SPS Hospitals have been setting standards as one of the top gastrology hospitals in the nation. Our senior consultants in the field of gastroenterology have years of expertise as well as knowledge of the latest advancements in the field of gastroenterology, making them the pioneers in their field.
SPS Hospitals focus on finely treating various medical conditions with an all-inclusive medical approach and clinical excellence. We care for our patients with warmth and compassion during the entire personalised treatment.
Our expert gastroenterologists and medical staff work day in and day out to treat patients following an integrated approach. The dedication of our medical team, along with state-of-the-art infrastructure and modern equipment, helps provide our patients with quality healthcare at every step of their treatment.
If your acid reflux or heartburn continues for over two weeks or is persistent even after taking over-the-counter medications, you may want to consult with a gastroenterologist.
On your first appointment, the doctor will ask about your symptoms and medical history. They may also need to examine any tenderness in your abdomen and, therefore, may need to press on your stomach. Sometimes they may even put a finger into your rectum to locate bulges or masses.
Doctors at SPS Hospitals provide patients with optimal sedatives or anaesthesia before performing endoscopy, and hence it shouldn’t be painful. However, you may feel pressure or some discomfort during the procedure, which is manageable.
Book Your Consultation Now