The Department of Paediatric Surgery treats children from day one to eighteen years of age. All the facilities to take care of children needing surgery are available under one roof. A well-experienced team of doctors is available to take round-the-clock care of the children. All types of open and endoscopic procedures are performed in the department. Excellent supportive care in the form of a tertiary care NICU is available for sick and critical neonates, plus a fully equipped paediatric surgical ICU with paediatric ventilators and 24x7anaesthetist backup.
- Neonatal Surgery
- Paediatric Urology
- Paediatric Chest Surgery
- Paediatric Cancer Surgery
- Paediatric Trauma
Including Surgical Treatment available for :
- Hernia and Hydrocoele
- Undescended Testis
- Hypospadias repair
- Neonatal Surgeries : CDH, TEF, ARM
- Urological Surgeries : PUJO, PUV, VUR, Exostrophy Bladder etc.
- Thoracic Surgeries :Lung Resections
- Abdominal Surgeries : Intussusception, Perforation, Appendicectomy
- Hepatobiliary System : EHBA, Chodechochal cyst, Gall stones
- Childhood Tumour Surgeries :Wilm’s, Neuroblatoma, RMS
- Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate Repair
- Emergency Surgeries
- State–of–the–art equipped Operation Theatres
- Round the clock facility for Emergency Surgeries.
- OPD services available from Monday to Saturday.
- Neonatal and Pediatric ICUs for Perioperative Care.
- 24 Hour Lab, X- ray, USG, Fluoroscopy, CT Scan facilities available.
Book Your Consultation Now