The Department of Plastic, Cosmetic, and Reconstructive Surgery at SPS Hospitals has cutting-edge, ultra-modern facilities. We aim to deliver tertiary-level services in all aspects of plastic & cosmetic surgery to give our patients a holistic approach to full-fledged treatment. Our highly skilled and experienced team provides great service with compassion and care, understanding the unique requirements and concerns of each patient.
Our specialists offer their expertise covering all aspects of Plastic Surgery such as Aesthetic Surgery, <Maxillofacial> surgery, Hand Surgery, Reconstructive Microsurgery, Burns, Facial Plastic Surgery, and al other General Plastic Surgeries.
Plastic and Reconstructive surgery is a speciality dedicated to the restoration of face and body deformities caused by congenital or birth defects, trauma, tumor, burns, and other diseases. The word “plastic” is derived from the Greek word “plastikos,” which means “to shape or create,” which makes this wonderful surgical speciality the most creative of all.
Treatment & Procedures at SPS Hospitals
- Palstic Surgery Procedures from Trauma
- Tumor Reconstruction
- 3d Printing
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Burns and Complications Management
- Scar Treatment
- Laser Surgery
- Hair Transplant
- Diabetic Wound Management
- Chronic Wound Management
- Cosmetic Gyanecology
The centre provides aesthetic and cosmetic surgery and treatments, which are backed by a highly qualified staff of plastic surgeons and dermatologists with deep knowledge in this area.
Among the most common aesthetic/cosmetic treatments are:
- Cosmetic Facial Surgery
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Mid-face lift
- Neck lift
- Forehead/Eyebrow lift
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Cosmetic nose surgery or Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Cosmetic ear surgery (Otoplasty)
- Facial implants & chin surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast lift (Mastopexy)
- Breast Reduction
Body Contouring Surgery
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty) & Panniculectomy
- Surgery after significant weight loss
- Body lift
- Arm lift
- Thigh lift
- Buttock lift
- Genital Surgery, including Hypospadias, Vaginoplasty, Hymenoplasty
- Surgery for Gynaecomastia
Facial Resurfacing & Rejuvenation
- Chemical Peels
- Dermabrasion & Microdermabrasion
Facilities Offered at SPS Hospitals
- Well-equipped Consultation Rooms
- State-of-the-art operating microscope for Microvascular and Microneural Surgery
- Plating System for Maxillofacial and Hand Surgery
- Advanced Liposuction and Lipo Injection System
Why Choose SPS Hospitals?
SPS Hospital has the remarkable accomplishment of being the first hospital in South East Asia to get the esteemed Joint Commission International, USA, accreditation within two years of opening. SPS Hospitals also received NABH accreditation in 2018. We are a convergence of medical brilliance, cutting-edge infrastructure and technology, and the best medical professionals from across the world. The team of talented plastic and cosmetic doctors at SPS Hospitals has successfully treated thousands of patients with a wide variety of surgical treatments. A team of multi-disciplinary professionals who specialise in several aspects of reconstructive and cosmetic surgery provides patients with a variety of relevant solutions, as well as guidance on the risks and pros of each treatment.
After examining the patient, the plastic surgeon determines why the operation is required. The specialists then provide the patient with a few alternatives to choose from before starting to make a surgical plan.
Plastic Surgery might be either elective or urgent. An immediate threat to a person’s life, an organ, a limb, or any other part of their body can be considered an emergency. Cosmetic surgery is a subcategory of plastic surgery that focuses on enhancing a person’s appearance.
These are some essential steps to follow before surgery.
- Ask the surgeon about the procedure’s advantages, hazards, and results.
- Inform your doctor about any medications you are presently taking as well as any allergies you may have.
- On the day of surgery, refrain from using any type of cosmetics, even avoid contact lenses.
- Remove any jewellery pieces you have at the time of the surgery.
- Make sure you don’t drink or eat anything for the required amount of time before the operation.
That depends on the procedure you have undergone, but even with “complex” procedures at SPS Hospitals, the majority of patients return to work in roughly two weeks. If you have specific employment needs or limits, make sure to discuss these with your doctor or surgeon at the cosmetic clinic near me.
Yes. Before surgery, you should give up smoking. Quitting smoking will improve your general health and speed up your recovery from surgery. Since smoking may have such a big impact on your recovery, it is crucial to be honest & open with your plastic surgeon about your smoking habits.
Book Your Consultation Now