SPS Hospitals have one of the best and most sophisticated urology and kidney transplant department in Punjab. For years, our urologists have served patients with problems related to their genitourinary tract. Our medical experts work tirelessly to look for minimally invasive ways to treat urological conditions, making us the best kidney transplant hospitals in India.
We continue to serve our patients with utmost sincerity and help them fight urinary diseases. At our urology clinic, we also work constantly to reduce their recovery time and side effects after going through genitourinary procedures.
Our Urology Department essentially deals with kidney transplant, dialysis access(av fistula), CAPD catheter for peritoneal dialysis, male and female urinary tracts, reproductive organs, and the medical conditions associated with them.
SPS Hospitals has the best urologists in Ludhiana who provide their skilled medical expertise in treating the following urological conditions:
- Enlarged Prostate Gland or BPH ( Holep, Monopolar Turp)
- Bladder Cancer & Bladder Disorders ( Turbt, Radical Cystectomy)
- Prostate Cancer ( Radical Prostatectomy, Hormonal Therapy, Radiation Therapy)
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Urinary incontinence
- Bladder stones (Laser Cystolithotripsy, Pccl)
- kidney Stones (RIRS, PCNL, URSL)
- Reconstruction of the urogenital system (Urethroplasty, Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty)
- Kidney tumor( Laparoscopic Radical Nephrectomy, Nephron Sparing Surgery/ Partial Nephrectomy)
- Erectile dysfunction
- Male Infertility (Microscopic/laparoscopic Varicocele Repair)
- Examination rooms for private consultations and Physical Examination
- State-of-the-art stainless steel Operation Theatre
- Well-equipped ICU for post-operative care
Why Choose Us?
SPS Hospitals have a dedicated Urology department with expert physicians. We have the best Urology surgeons available 24/7, along with a highly qualified medical staff. In addition to great care during treatment, we also offer complete support for post-operative recovery and after-care to our patients.
Patients may have several questions like kidney stone treatment cost or time to recover from kidney transplant surgery. Our caring and qualified medical staff will be available to patiently resolve all the queries and guide them every step of the way. The cutting-edge technology at the hospital and sincerely dedicated healthcare professionals make us one of the top hospitals for urology treatments in Ludhiana.
A good urologist carefully goes over the symptoms and medical history of the patient. He/She listens to the patient and answers all their queries in detail. At SPS Hospitals, we have dedicated urologists who are primarily concerned with the well-being of the patients while providing the best possible treatment.
Kidney stones can be treated both surgically and non-surgically. After performing tests, doctors will be able to evaluate if the stone can be passed through urine. The doctors may also prescribe surgery if the stones are too large to pass through the Urinary Tract
Prostate Cancer is treatable if detected at early stages. With advancements in medical science and expert medical support, prostate cancer can be successfully cured. EVEN patients WITH ADVANCED PROSTATE CANCER can live a long life with the correct treatments and care.
Book Your Consultation Now