Dr. Nikhil Gupta has joined as Consultant in the department of Radiology. He has completed his MBBS from Dr. Rajendra Prasad Govt. Medical College (Tanda), MD in Radiodiagnosis and Imaging from PGIMER Chandigarh.
Before joining us, he was associated as Radiologist with Government Health Services, Arki, Solan (Himachal Pradesh) and Fortis Hospital, Mohali as a Consultant in the department of Radiology. Also, he is the member of European Association of Cardio Vascular Imaging, Life member IRIA and Honorary life member of Chest council of India.
- M.B.B.S. – DR. Rajendra Prasad Gov. Medical college, Tanda at Kangra (Himachal Pradesh)
- M.D. RADIODIAGNOSIS AND IMAGING – (PGIMER), Chandigarh.
- Paper Presentation at AOSPR (2018) (International Conference)
- Poster presentation at ISVIR 2019 – (National Conference)
- Poster presentation at ISPR 2019 – (National Conference)
- Represented College at AIIMS MAMC PGI 2018 Quiz
- Represented College at AIIMS MAMC PGI 2019 Quiz
- Represented College at AIIMS MAMC PGI November 2019 Quiz and won first prize at national level.
Area of Expertise
- Conventional Radiography
- Computed Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Non vascular interventions
- Vascular interventions
- Body Imaging
- Chest Imaging
- Musculoskeletal imaging
- Women’s imaging including mammography, breast USG and TVS
- Fetal imaging
- Pediatric imaging
- Member IRIA (Indian Radiological and Imaging Association)
- Member European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging
- Honorary Member as Radiologist on Board for Chest Council of India