SPS MedCentre Model town
Dr. Jasmine Kaur Bhatia is serving as consultant at SPS Hospital, Ludhiana for last 1 year. She did her MBBS from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore and MD (General Medicine) from MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital, Bangalore in 2019. She also contribute to the society by actively involved in successfully conducting a number of free health camps organized by various bodies and Offered free medical consultancy at old age homes and religious centers. She actively participated in and attended various national and state C.M.E. conferences.
- Management of Thyroid Disorder
- Diabetes Management
- Allergies, Sinusitis & Pharyngitis
- Arthiritis and other joint and bone disorder
- Gastroesopageal reflux (GERD), Ulcers, and Infectious diarrhea
- High Blood pressure, High Cholesterol, Coronary Artery Disease and Congestive Heart Failure
- Lung Disorders, Including:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Men’s Health Concerns, Including:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasis (BPH)
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Primary care for adults with developmental disabilities and/or childhood-onset conditions
- Skin Disorders
- Urinary tract infections, Urinary Incontinence and Kidney Stones
- Women’s health concerns, Including
- 8 Bedded State Of The Art Dialysis Center.
- Complete Hemodialysis Management.
- Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD) & its Management.
- Kidney Biopsies.
- Catheter Insertion.
- Free Home Care Pickup & Drop
- Critical Care Dialysis and Intensive
- Care Management Including ICU Dialysis.