Dr. Kuljeet Singh is highly proficient and compassionate Anaesthesiologist having more than 8years’ experience in Anaesthesia practicing in India. Skilled in safely administering anaesthesia services in patients undergoing procedures, he has been working in hospitals while training DNB residents to be skilled Anaesthesiologists. He had acquired full GMC registration with a licence to practice in UK. He had the honour of leading Mission Smile (NGO) as Anaesthesiologist (Team leader) for the last few years and has organised free surgeries all over India. He has expertise in Ultrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia and Pain management.
- Associate Consultant, Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, SPS Hospitals, Ludhiana
- Senior Resident at Fortis Hospital, Ludhiana
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Volunteer with MISSION SMILE as Anaesthesiologist, Kolkata, INDIA- since September2015
India is home to Mission Smile- largest cleft lip and palate treatment program in the world, these children have difficulty eating, breathing and speaking. Mission Smile provides free surgeries, empowering poor families in underserved and remote areas. I provide my services as Anaesthesiologist during procedures and post-operative care.
Area of Expertise
- Planning & Management of Anesthesia for elective/ emergency surgeries. Perioperative Management of General Surgery, OB/GY, Pediatric, Neuro, GI, Urology and Orthopedic Surgeries. Fully expertise in regional anesthesia (Spinal, Epidural, Combined Spinal Epidural and ultrasound guided peripheral nerve blocks and vascular access).
- Perioperative Management of Liver Resections, Kidney Transplant, Gastro Surgery (Esophagectomy, gastrectomy, hemicolectomy) and one lung ventilation procedures.
- Providing Anesthesia services in Peripheral locations like Endoscopy suites, Radiology interventions, IVF, Labor Analgesia and Bronchoscopy suites.
- Airway Management elective & emergency, Management of difficult Airways by use of fibrooptic intubations, adjuncts and supra glottis airway devices.
- Expertise in all modes of mechanical ventilation including invasive and non invasive.
- Insertion of invasive lines, Central Venous Catheters, Swan Ganz Catheters, Arterial lines, Dialyzing Catheters and PICC lines.
- Management of ICP & Neuro Intensive Care.
- Teaching, Training & Supervising post graduates Anesthesia Trainee’s accordingly to academic requirements of Diplomate National Board (DNB).
Conferences & Course Attended
- Fellowship course in Ultrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia, Max Hospital, New Delhi in March 2017
- Committee member for organizing 64th Annual National Conference of Anaesthesiologists-ISACON-2016(Ludhiana, India)
- Participated as delegate in 5th interventional Perioperative Sonography Workshop and Conference, Max Hospital (New Delhi).
- Attended difficult airway management workshop in Apollo Hospital, Ludhiana (India) in 2014.
- Workshop on Medical Certification of Cause of Death, DMC hospital, Ludhiana (India) February 2014
- Delegate in Conference Critical Care Update in 2018 in Fortis Hospital, Ludhiana.
- Participated in Liver Transplant Symposium as delegate in 2014.
- CME on pain management as delegate in May 2017, Fortis Hospital.
- Attended course on Mechanical Ventilation, Mohali in July 2017
- Full GMC Registration with licence to practice ( 7876801)
- Diploma in Anaesthesiology with Punjab Medical Council (46440)
- Registered Physician with Medical Council of India (26861)
- Registered member of Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists(K1890)
- Credentialed Volunteer for NGO Mission Smile.
- ECFMG Certified Physician.
- ACLS, BLS,PALS Certified in October 2021