Dr. Kumkum Avasthi passed MBBS and MD, Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Lady Hardinge Medical College & Hospital New Delhi in year 1974. She was a topper of the college in academic courses as well as an active sportswoman in extra curricular activities. She has held senior medical faculty position in Dayanand Medical College & Hospital from 1974 to 2008 including the position of Professor & Head of the department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology from 2000 to 2008. She was also an Additional Medical Superintendent for 2 years.
Dr. Kumkum was awarded millennium fellowship by Obstetrics and Gynaecology society of India in 2000. Later she joined Christian Medical College & Hospital and worked as Professor and Head of department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology from 2008 to 2013. Now she is a Senior Consultant and coordinator at SPS Hospitals since 2013. She is a specialist and deals in all gynaecological and obstetrical diseases. To name a few like antenatal care, contraception, benign and malignant gynaecological diseases.
She has special interest and expertise in high risk pregnancy and is trained from U.S.A.
Her total teaching experience of clinical obstetrics and gynaecology is 47 years.
- Clinical work involving patients
- Teaching of Graduate & Post Graduate teaching & doing research
She have published more than 70 publications in International, National journals and book chapters and also conducted “A Open Labelled, Randomized, Non-comparative study of Manyana (Diciofenac + Pitofenone + Fenpiverinium ) in patients suffering from Dysmenorrhoea” by Panacea Biotec Phase III clinical trial.
- Senior Consultant & Coordinator – SPS Hospital, Ludhiana
- Prof. & Head – CMC & H, Ludhiana
- Professor – CMC & H, Ludhiana
- Prof. Head – DMC & H, Ludhiana
- Professor – DMC & H, Ludhiana
Area of Expertise
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Asian Women, Rifacimento International Vol. 1, 1994, Page 16.
- Asia’s Who’s Who of Men & Women of Achievement, Reference Asia, Vol.6, 1991, Page 545
- Distinguished Who’s Who, 20th Century Admirable Achievers 1999, Page 113
- Asia’s Who’s Who of Men & Women of Achievement, Reference Asia, Millennium Edition, 2001, Page 49.
- Biography Today, vol 2, 2001, Page 49
- Research Board of Advisor – American Biographical Institute Inc. North Carolina – USA
- Certificate of Excellence – Friendship Forum of India on 27.9.2002
- Best Teacher award (Clinical) at Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana, 2002
- Advisor – Jalandhar Obst. & Gynae Society – FOGSI 2003
- Expert – Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University of Srinagar, Garwal, 2004
- Chair Person of PNDT Act of Ludhiana
- Executive Member of Obstetric & Gynaecological Society of Northern India
- Vice President – Obstetrics & Gynaecology Society of Northern India
- President – Ludhiana Obst. & Gynae Society
- Associate Member American College of Obstretican & Gynaecologist 2001-2002
- Medical Expert: Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi
“A Open Labelled, Randomized, Non-comparative study of Manyana (Diciofenac + Pitofenone + Fenpiverinium ) in patients suffering from Dysmenorrhoea” by Panacea Biotec Phase III clinical trial also done by her.
- She wrote 2 International and 55 National publications.
- Life member, Indian Soc. of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology.
- Life member, Indian Soc. of Obst. & Gynae. of India, Bombay
- Life member, Association of Gynaecologic Oncologists of Northern India.
- Executive member, Indian Soc. of Obst. & Gynaecology of Northern India 1998-2002
- President – Ludhiana Obst. & Gynaecology Society
- Member of Adhoc Board of Studies in Medical Sciences (UG) of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
- Chairman – PNDT Act of Ludhiana since 15-03-2002 to till date
- Member – MTP Committee of Ludhiana
- Executive member, Indian Soc. of Obst. & Gynaecology of Northern India since 2007-2008
- Examiner of Panjab University, Chandigarh for MBBS, DGO & MD (Obst. & Gynae)
- Examiner of Panjab University, Patiala for MBBS, DGO & MD (Obst. & Gynae)
- Examiner of Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar for MBBS, DGO & MD (Obst. & Gynae)
- Examiner of Gujrat University for MBBS (Obst. & Gynae)
- Examiner of Delhi University for MBBS (Obst. & Gynae)
- Examiner of Jammu University for DGO
- Examiner of Himachal Pradesh University for MBBS (Obst. & Gynae)
- Examiner of Baba Farid Uni. of Health Sciences, Faridkot for MBBS, MD & DGO
- Examiner of DNB Examn. of Obst. & Gynae by National Board of Examination, Delhi
- Examiner of Srinagar University MBBS (Obst. & Gynae.)
She has been invited as a Chair person and guest speaker in many Conferences and has attended numerous CME & Workshops.
- She guided more than 70 Thesis on different topics.
- Ectopic pregnancy. A retrospective analysis of 5 years. Conference of Obst. & Gynae. Soc. of North India held at DMC & Hospital, Ludhiana(Punjab) August, 1977.
- A review of 458 cases of caesarean section in industrial city of Punjab, Obst. & Gynae, Soc. of India held at PGI, Chandigarh, 1980.
- An unusal case of impacted ring pressary. Obst. & Gynae.Soc.of North India and Indian Soc. of pernatology & Reproductive Biology held at PGI, Chandigarh on April 18, 1987
- Outcome of post caesarean pregnancy. Obst. & Gynae,Soc.of North India and Indian Soc. of Perinatology & Reproductgive Biology held at DMCH, Ludhiana on 24.10.1987.
- A case of tuberculosis cervix and tuberculosis endometrium. Obst. & Gynae.Soc.of North India and Indian Soc. Of Perinatology & Reproductive Biology held at DMC&H, Ludhiana (Pb) on 24.10.1987.
- Perinatal outcome in post caesarean pregnancies. VII National Conference of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology held at PGI, Chandigarh from 12-14, 1988.
- A study of Aerobic bacteremia in cases of Cu-T insertion. 33rd All India Obst & Gynaecological Congress held at Patna from December, 28-30, 1989.
- Epidemiology of preterm labour. Quarterly meeting of Obst. & Gynae.Soc.of North India held at Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla on 05.09.1992.
- A study of trace elements in cervical mucus of infertile women, 36th All India Obst & Gynae.Congress held at New Delhi from Dec. 28 – 30.
- Histopathology of utero placental bed in PIH & foetal outcome. Xth National Congress of Perinatology held at PGI, Chandigarh from 21 – 23 1994.
- A study of PAP smears in first trimester of pregnancy and its correlation with colposcopy. IV Annual Conference of Assoc. of Gynaecological Oncologists of India held at Bangalore from 2-3, 1995.
- A rare case entitled “Leiomyomatosis pertonia disseminata”. Northern India Assoc. of Pathologist and Microbiologist held at DMCH, Ludhiana(Punjab) in Oct. 1997.
- A clinical profile of post abortal & post partum spesis. Conference of Northern Chapter of Obst. & Gynaecology society of India held at DMCH,Ludhiana(Punjab) on 27th, 1997.
- Diagnosis of urinary stress incontinence. A symposium held at DMCH,Ludhiana (Punjab) conducted by Northern Chapter of Obst. & Gynae. Society of India, 1997.
- Diagnosis of endometriosis. A symposium held at Jalandhar conducted by National Association for voluntary sterilisation & family welfare of India (NAVSFWI) & Northern chapter of Obst. & Gynae. Society of India in August 1998.
- Management of Diabetes Mellitus in Preg. & lactation – A Symposium, held quarterly meeting of Obst. & Gynae of india at DMCH,Sept.,1998.
- Study of Urinary calcium, calcium & creatinine ration in PIH. Northern chapter of Obst. & Gynae society of India held at DMCH, Ludhiana, in Oct.,1999.
- A study of Maternal serum AFP – a marker for detection of foetal distress. Annual Conf. of Obst. & Gynae of Northern India held at PGI, Chandigarh on March, 2001.
- A study of serum progestrone in abortions-Annual Conf. Of Obst. & Gynae of North India, PGI, Chandigarh held on March 2001.
- High Risk Pregnancy – CMJ update at Jalandhar, Sept. 2001.
- An unusual case of Chorio Carcinoma later developed carcinoma Cx. II National conference of ovarian cancer at Mohan Dai Oswal Hospaital, Ludhiana on 13 – 14, 2001.
- Case report – Acute renal failure following emcredil instillition for second trimester Termination of pregnancy followed by VBAC – Conf.of Ob. & Gynae of North India, Held at DMC&H, Ludhiana on 16.2.2002.
- Serum prolactin levels in female infertility-Conf.of Obst. & Gynae of North India, held at DMC&H, Ludhiana on 16.2.2002.
- Mirena – Hormonal Intrautrine contraceptive device – Conference of Ludhiana Obst. & Gynae Society at Ludhiana on 18.3.2003.
- Estimation of Antiphospholipid antibody in recurrent pregnancy wastage-Conf. Of Obst. & Gynae Society of Northern India, held at PGI, Chandigarh on 06.4.2003.
- “A study of Toxoplasmosis in case of bad Obstetrical history” at Annual meeting of Obst. & Gynaecological Society of Northern India at PGIMER, Chandigarh on 4th April,2004.
- “Plasma & Erythrocyte Zinc in PIH and its correlation with Fetal Outcome” 48th All India Conference of Obst. & Gynae 2005 at Aurangabad, on 6 – 9, 2005.
- “Study of Serum Creatine Kinase a marker for diagnosis of tubal ectopic pregnancy” at 48th AICOG, Aurangabad on 6 – 9, 2005 Co-author.
- “A study of prescribing pattern in Obstetrics & Gynaecology OPD in a Medical College Hospital in North India in XXXVII Annual Conference Indian Pharmacological Society on 13th January, 2005 at Science City, Kolkota Co-author.
- “A study of prescribing pattern and Pharmacoeconomics of anti-infectives in an Obstetetrics & Gynaecology OPD in a Medical College Hospital of North India” in 3rd Zone Conference of Indian Pharmacological Society on 23rd April 2005.at Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, New Delhi – Co-author.
- Three consecutive pregnancies with Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita A paper presentation at 49th All India Congress of Obst. & Gynae Kochi Kerala 5th– 9th Jan 2006 – Co-author.
- Poster Presentation “To study Epithelial Abnormalities of Cervix in menopausal & Perimenopausal women” at Ist National CME Cum Workshop on Cervical Pathology conducted by Indian Society of Colposcopy And Cervical Pathology at Maulana Azad Medical college & Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi March 5 – 6, 2006.
- Pregnancy After Bilateral Excision of Benign Ovarian Cysts at 50th National Congress Of Obstetrics And Gynaecology , 6th -9 th Jan 2007, Kolkata – Co-author.
- “EEG in Eclampsia”. 50th All India Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Kolkatta, on 8th 2007.
- “Early pregnancy Termination Medical Vs. Surgical” Annual Meeting of Obst. & Gynae Society of Northern India at PGI, Chandigarh on April, 8, 2007
- “Uterine Artery Embolization” – Conference of Obst. & Gynae Society of Northern India, held at DMC&H, Ludhiana on 07.07.2007.
- Case report – An unusual case of retained placenta after Caesarean section – Conference of Obst. & Gynae Society of Northern India, held at DMC&H, Ludhiana on 07.07.2007.
- Case report – Single foetal demise in twin pregnancy – 2 cases – Conference of Obst & Gynae Society of Northern India, held at DMC&H, Ludhiana on 07.07.2007.
- “Hypertensive disorder of pregnancy” Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine at Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Amritsar on 12.10.2007.
- “Maternal and foetal outcome in High Risk Pregnancy in a Medical College of North India” 51st All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology to be held at New Delhi w.e.f. 1st February to 5th February 2008.
- Avasthi k, Ahuja S.C. Informed Consent – UNESCO Chair in Bioethics. The International Centre for Health, Law and ethics, Faculty of Law, University of Haifal Israel: Ist edition 2003: P.15.
- Varghese S. Koshy Jacob, Avasthi K – Bilateral serous retinal Detachment in case of eclampsia, Health; Vol. 4, No.1, Page 13-14; (2012)
- Avasthi k. Rajani CK, Bahl I, A Study of the endometerial changes including the blood vessels during normal menstrual cycle J. Anat Soc. India 1987; 36: 150-151.
- Cheema R, Avasthi K, Nageen Placenta Praevia Accerta (Reports of 2 Cases). J Obstet & Gynaecol India 1986; 36 1076-1077.
- Cheema R, Avasthi K, Performation with copper-T 200 (Report of 3 Cases). J Onstet & Gynecol India 1986; XXXVI; 377-378
- Midha U, Avasthi K, Cheema R. Broad Ligament abscess following Cu-T insertion – (A case Report). J Obstet & Gynecol India 1988; XXXVIII:236.
- Avasthi K, Midha U, Cheema R, Cheema R. A Clinical Trial of Nifedipine Therapy in severe P.1.H. Hyprtension India 1989; 3: 8
- Avasthi K, Midha U, Kang B. Cryosurgery in Benign Cervical Epithelial Lesions – Follow up with cervical culture. J Obstet & Gynecol India 1990;40:436-440.
- Avasthi K, Midha U, Goyal S, Meera. Intestinal Prolapse Through Vaginal Perforation Following Criminal Abortion. J Obstet & Gynecol India 1990:40:822.
- Avasthi K, Midha U, Sabharwal BD, Devi K. Histopathology of placenta and its correlation with foetal outcome. J Obstet & Gynecol India 1991;41:317-323.
- Avasthi K, Midha U, Khurana S, Garg N. A Study of Aerobic Bacteremia in Cases of Cu-T Insertion. J Obstet & Gynecol India 1993:43:253-256.
- Avasthi K, Midha U, Avasthi G, Sood A. Pregnancy with cirrhosis of liver. J Obstet & Gynecol India 1993:46:426-428.
- Midha U, Avasthi K, Saroj Unusual case of Ectopic Pregnancy Following Laproscopic Tubal Ligation. J Obstet & Gynecol & Family Welfare. 1996;11: 04-05.
- Avasthi K, Midha U. Pseudo-Meig’s Syndrome. J Obstet & Gynecol India 1997:47:289-
- Avasthi K, Midha U, Sabharwal BD, Setia A. Histopathology of Uteroplacental Bed in Normal Pregnancy induced hypertension and its correlation with foetal outcome. J Obstet & Gynecol India 1997:47:296-302.
- Midha U, Avasthi K, Goyal S. An unsual case of recurrent faecal fistula with pregnancy. J Obstet & Gynecol India 1998:48:85.
- Avasthi K, Midha U, Sabharwal BD, Setia A. Histopathology of utero placental bed in normal and pregnancy induced hypertension and its correlation with foetal outcome. J Obstet & Gynecol India 1998;48:32-35.
- Avasthi K, Midha U, Ovarian Pregnancy. J Obstet & Gynecol India 1999:49:80-81.
- Avasthi K, Midha U. Successful Pregnancy with bilateral endometriotic ovarian cysts – Case Report. J Obstet & Gynecol & Family Planning 2001; VII:25-28.
- Avasthi K, Midha U. Term pregnancy in Unicornuate Uterus after Resection of Haematometra in Non-communicating Hom. J Obstet & Gynecol India 2002:52:79-80.
- Midha U, Narang APS, Sofat IB, Avasthi K, Jain M. Serum Progesterone levels in Abortions. J Obstet & Gynecol India 2002;52.47-50.
- Avasthi K, Juneja SK. An unusual case of misplaced Cu-T (Utero-Rectal Fistulous Traci). Obstet & Gynecol India 2002.52:84.
- Avasthi K, Garg T, Gupta S, Grewal RK, Ram S. A study of prevalence of chlamydia trachomatis infection in women with first trimester pregnancy losses. Ind J Pathol Microbiol 2003:46:133-136.
- Avasthi K, Gupta S, Narang APS, Raizada N. Matemal serum alpha feto protein level in fetal distress. J. Obstet Gynec Ind 2003,53:248-251.
- Avasthi K, Gupta S, Avasthi G. An unusual case of Complete Heart Block with triplet pregnancy. Ind Heart J. 2003:55:641-642.
- Avasthi K, Taneja A, Verma I, Sarda Z, Narang APS. Evaluation of Cord Blood Serum and Maternal Serum Cortisol in Fetal Distress. J Obstet Gynecol Ind 2004: 54: 130-135.
- Avasthi K, Nagpal A, Gupta S, Raizada N, Midha U. Biological Effects of Ultrasound on Fetal Outcome. J Obstet Gynecol Ind 2004: 54: 143-146.
- Avasthi K, Gupta S. Acute Renal Failure following Ethacredial Lactate Instillation for Second Trimester Termination of pregnancy. J Obstet Gynecol Ind. 2004;54:503.
- Avasthi K, Taneja A, Sobti P. Gupta S. Changing trends in breast feeding patterns. Ind Com Med. In press 2005. (O) Ref.o.IJCM/EDIT/2005/051 R dated Fri. 19 Aug. 2005.
- Avasthi K, Kaur J, Gupta S, Narang APS. Hyperprolactinemia and its correlation with Hypothyroidism in Infertile Women. J Obstet Gynecol Ind. 2006;56:68-71.
- Avasthi K, Juneja S. K. Goel A An unusual case of adherent placenta resolving with oral methotrexate – A case Report. Asian J. Obstet Gynecol Practice 2006;10: 16-17.
- Gupta S, Avasthi K. Interstitial pregnancy. Abstract Book. 50 All India Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kolkatta, India, January 5-9, 2007; 293-293.
- Avasthi K, Midha U, Narang APS, Minocha S. Serum Alpha Feto Protein (AFP) Levels in Pregnancy Induced Hypertension and its Correlation with Fetal Outcome Indian Medical Gazette – 2007: Vol CXLI. No.5 : 189 – 192.
- Avasthi K, Gupta S. Hypertension Disorders in Pregnancy. Clinical Medicine update 2007; 10:73-78
- Juneja S.K, Avasthi K, Shirin An Unusual case of retained placenta after a Caesarean section – Journal of Obs & Gynae today Oct 2007 ;458: Vol. 12 No. 10.
- Juneja S.K, Avasthi K, Midha U. Bansal B. A rare case of diabetic ketoacidosis in pregnancy with recent euglycemic levels and post operative disseminated intravascular coagulation. J. of Obst. & Gynae Today Nov.2007;503: Vol. 12 No.11.
- Gupta S. Avasthi K, Bansal B, Jain N, Juneja SK. Single fetal demise in twin pregnancy- two case reports. Obs & Gynae. Today Dec. 2007 Vol. XII:548-549.
- Avasthi K, Gupta S. Ovarian pregnancy in a perimenopausal woman – A Case Report, OBS & Gyne Today-June 2008-Pg. 235
- Juneja S., Goyal S., Avasthi K, Three consecutive pregnancies with Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita – Journal of Obs & Gynae today.
- Juneja S., Avasthi K, Malhotra V. Pregnancy After Bilateral Excision of Benign Ovarian Cysts – Journal of Obs & Gynae today -Case report-Abstract of 50′ ICOG Kolkata-Pg. 340
- Avasthi K, Pregnancy Management & outcome in women with antiphospholipid syndrome- A case report-Abstract book of 51″ ICOG New Delhi, 2008 Pg. No.98
- Juneja S., Avasthi K, Kartageners syndrome-abstract book of AICOG New Delhi 2008, Pg. 2007
- Avasthi K, Juneja S.. Bansal, B-Emergency peripartum hysterectomy-a ten year review Obs & Gynae today 4 April 2008 Pg. 159
- Avasthi K, Kaur M, Khanna P, Early pregnancy termination : Medical Vs Surgical, Obs & Gynae today, Vol X July 2008 Pg 284
- Juneja S.K, Avasthi K, Singla B, Gupte S, Jain N, A rare case of bells palsy in pregnancy. induced hypertension, Obs & Gynae today, Vol 9 Sept 2008 pg. 372
- Gupta S, Avasthi K, Bansal B, Juneja S.K, Interstial pregnancy- Rare case, Obs & Gynae today, Vol 10 Oct 2008, Pg 410
- Avasthi K, Dhar T, Kellogg A, Sircar R, Placenta previa accrete, a rising trend, Obs & Gynae today No.9, Sept 2009 Pg 372
- Chapter in Book- Anemia in the tropics-Sidha G.S, Avasthi K, Anemia in pregnancy Sept- 2008
- Chapter in Book- Anemia in the tropics- Avasthi K, Sidhu G.S, Prevention of anemia Sept 2008
- Avasthi K, Kellogg A, Sucessful pregnancy outcome following peripartum cardiomyopathy a case report Obs & Gynae today No II, Nov. 2009 Pg 452
- Kellogg A, Varghese R, Abraham M, Avasthi K, Obstetrical Hysterectomy- Three years review in a tertiary hospital: Obs & Gynae Today Vol 8 August 2009 Pg 326
- Avasthi K, Sircar R, Interlocking of twins- a case report accepted for publication in Obs & Gynae today vide letter No. 27/10/2009
- Avasthi K. Sircar R, Spontaneous bilateral tubal pregnancy- Journal of Peadiatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Vol | No. 10 Oct, 2010
- Grover S, Avasthi K, Gupta A, HIV/Aids awareness among antenatal patients -The Indian Practitioner Vol 67 No.7- page-413-416-July-2011
- Grover S, Avasthi K, Over the counter sale of MTP Pills Endangering the life of women Indian Practioner-Vol.65. No. 9 page:560-564, September 2012.
- Gupta S, Jain N. P., Avasthi K, Wander G. S., Plasma and Erythrocyte Zine in Pre-eclampsia and its Correlation with Foetal Outcome – Journal of the Association of Physicians of India – Volume 62 No. 4, page: 306-310, April 2014.
- Verma I., Avasthi K., Berry V., Urogenital Infection as a Risk Factor for Preterm Labor: A Hospital-Based Case-Control Study – The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynarcology of Inida- Vol. 64 No 4, Page No: 227-278
- “A STUDY TO COMPARE LAPAROSCOPIC AND OPEN APPROACH TO HYSTERECTOY FOR BEGIGN GYNAECOLOGYICAL CONDITIONS”.
- “TO STUDY THE MATERNAL RISK FACTORS IN PRETERM LABOR (PTL) AND PRETERM PREMATURE RUPTURE OF MEMBRANES (PPROM) AND THEIR NEONATAL OUTCOMES”.
- “COMPARATIVE STUDY FOR ESTIMATION OF FETAL WEIGHT BY CLINICAL & ULTRASONOGRAPHICAL METHODS IN TERM PATIENTS IN NORTHERN INDIAN”.
- “A STUDY OF LIPID PROFILE IN NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL MENOPAUSE”
- “A COMPARISON BETWEEN EPIDURAL ANALGESIA AND INTRAVENOUS TRAMADOL FOR PAINLESS LABOR AND EFFECT ON MATERNAL AND PERINATAL OUTCOME”
- “A PROSPECTIVE STUDY OF DECISION TO DELIVERY INTERVAL IN EMERGENCY CAESAREAN SECTIONS AND ITS CORRELATION WITH NEONATAL OUTCOME.”
- “ASTUDY TO CORRELATE ADMISSION NON STRESS TEST AND IMMEDIATE POST PARTUM UMBILICAL CORD BLOOD PH WITH NEONATAL OUTCOME”
- “ TO STUDY THE SENSITIVITY AND SPECIFICITY OF PAP SMEAR, VISUAL INSPECTION WITH ACETIC ACID (VIA) AND VISUAL INSPECTION WITH LUGOL’S IODINE (VILI) AS A SCREENING TEST FOR CERVICAL CANCER “
- “A STUDY TO CORRELATE VIT D LEVELS AND BONE MINERAL DENSITY IN REPRODUCTIVE AND POSTMENOPAUSAL WOMEN IN NORTH INDIA”
- “A STUDY TO CORRELATE COLOR DOPPLER, PLACENTAL HISTOPATHOLOGY AND ITS NEONATAL OUTCOME IN HIGH RISK PREGNANCY”
- “A STUDY TO EVALUATE THE INDUCTION DELIVERY INTERVAL OF SUSTAIN RELEASE PGE2 PESSARY IN INDUCTION OF LABOUR”
- “A STUDY TO CORRELATE ANTHROPOMETRY AND LIPID PROFILE IN WOMEN WITH PCOS”
- “TO STUDY THE ROLE OF DIAGNOSTIC HYSTEROLAPAROSCOPY IN THE EVALUATION OF INFERTILITY”
- “A STUDY TO CORRELATE CLINICAL WITH PATHOLOGICAL FINDINGS IN ABNORMAL UTERINE BLEEDING (AUB) (PALM COEIN CLASSIFICATION)”
- A STUDY ON UROGENITAL BACTERIOLOGY AND ANTIBIOTIC SPECTRUM IN PRETERM LABOUR WITH OR WITHOUT PROM AND IT’S CORRELATION WITH EARLY NEONATAL SEPSIS
- “A STUDY TO EVALUATE MEAN PLATELET VOLUME, NEUTROPHIL/LYMPHOCYTE RATIO & PLATELET/LYMPHOCYTE RATIO IN WOMEN WITH ENDOMETRIOSIS.”