Pt. Manmeet Kaur started her career in BPT from All Saints institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Ludhiana as a Gold Medalist. With the great interest in this field she pursued their studies in MPT (Orthopedics) at Dashmesh College of Physiotherapy, Faridkot.
Presently associated with SPS Hospital as a specialist physiotherapist in the department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation since July 2017.
Area of Expertise
Specialized in Physiotherapy and Hand Rehabilitation of Orthopedics conditions.
Conferences & Course Attended
- Peripheral Structural Evaluation and Treatment using integrated manual therapy techniques (2 Days of workshop given by Dr. Manish Arora)
- Certification course of Kinesio-taping for musculoskeletal conditions.
- Member of Indian Association of Physiotherapy (MIAP)
- Effect of Plyometric exercises on speed and agility of field hockey players, Paper presented at AIMS Hospital, Delhi.
- CME on 3D Neuro Anatomy of brain structure and common neurological conditions along with its Physiotherapy Management. (Given By Dr. Sukhdeep Singh Jhawar)