Dr Rupinder Kaur is a skilled physician with 8 years of exemplary service in the field of medicine. She did her MBBS from GMC Amritsar, from where she learnt aspects of various medical conditions in detail along with developing strong problem solving abilities. She did her MD Medicine from GMC Patiala and gained wide knowledge and experience in all specialties like Gastroenterology, Neurology , Nephrology, Cardiology etc. Then she worked as Senior Resident in GMC Faridkot and DMC Ludhiana for 3+ years and further sharpened her skills in management of patients in emergency and ICU settings in addition to OPD patients. She was promoted to Assistant Professor in DMC Ludhiana where she got further opportunity to gain experience in management of patients with various medical conditions along with teaching experience of MBBS students. She joined SPS Hospital in 2019 as Consultant Physician. Able to quickly and properly diagnose patient conditions in emergency situations to ensure they receive the treatment they need as soon as possible under controlled conditions.
- Senior Resident (June 2014 to December 2018)
- Assistant Professor () Jan 2018 to November 2020) – DMCH, Ludhiana
- Consultant (November 2020 to Till date)
Area Of Expertise
- She is expert in management of all infections (including covid, HIV, Tuberculosis)
- Management of diseases like hypertension, diabetes, thyroid disorders, cardiac and gastro diseases.
- Management of poisoning and drug overdose
- Various allergic diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Effective communication skills with patients, their family members and professional colleagues
- Leadership abilities to lead and manage staff in providing quality care to the patients.
- Able to quickly and properly diagnose patient conditions in emergency situations to ensure they receive the treatment
- They need as soon as possible under controlled conditions.
- Highly organized, which allows me to keep appointments, records, and patient details in order.
- Rare case of homicidal mercury poisoning. IJMSCI/Vol 5; Issue01; Jan 2018; Page 3491-3493.
- Acute intermittent porphyria presenting as SIADH: A rare presentation. JMSCR/Vol 06; Issue 02; Feb 2018; page 231-234.
- A case report of Fahr’s disease in a young male: Rare presentation of a rare disease. IJMHR/Vol 4; Issue 5; May 2018; Page no. 26-27.
- Rare case of a ruptured distal MCA fusiform aneurysm: a neurosurgical challenge. IJMSCI/vol.5, Issue 02, Feb 2018, page no 3550-3552.
- Clinico- epidemiological profile of brain abscess. A single-center study. GJRA, volume 9, Issue 8; August 2020.
- Chapter in book- clinical approach and management strategies of medical Ailments in women. Tuberculosis in women: unaddressed in 2020 page 349-54.
- Chapter in book-clinical approach and management strategies of medical Ailments in women: Medical problems in undergoing fertility treatment; 2020 page 414-22
- PGP in Cardiology
- Women Cardiac Care 2018