Dr. Niraj Kumar Arora started her career in M.B.B.S. in 2010 at the University College of Medical Science, Delhi. He also joined MD Pediatrics in 2018 and Senior residency in 2021. After Senior residency, He joined a fellowship in Pediatrics intensive care in 2021 and completed it in 2022. After that, he joined as a Consultant General Pediatrics and intensive care in Doon DIMS, Dehradun. Now He is working as an Associate Consultant pediatrics at SPS Hospitals, Ludhiana. He is involved in the teaching of nursing staff in various institutes.
- Senior Resident – SRHC hospital, Delhi govt.
- Fellow Intensive Care – DMCH, Ludhiana
- Consultant Pediatrics – DIMS, Dehradun
- Associate Consultant Pediatrics & PICU – SPS Hospital, Ludhiana
Area of Expertise
- Pediatric Intensive care
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Non-Invasive ventilation
- Point of care ultrasound
- Advance neonatal resuscitation