Deepika Sharma is a skilled physiotherapist with 7.9 years of exemplary service in the field of rehabilitation. She did her B.P.T from Christian Medical College & hospital Ludhiana, After that she worked as a junior physiotherapist for 2 years in the same institution. She did her post-graduation in neurological rehabilitation from Guru Gobind Singh Medical College & hospital Faridkot as a Gold Medalist. She joined SPS hospitals in 2016 as a specialist physiotherapist.
- As a junior physiotherapist at CMC Ludhiana in 2012 to 2014
- As a Specialist physiotherapist in SPS Hospitals Ludhiana 2016 to till date.
Area of Expertise
- Specialized in all neurological conditions post-stroke, lgbs, multiple sclerosis, paraplegia rehabilitation
- Post-spine conditions
- Specialized in all Pediatric neurological conditions—cerebral palsy, delayed milestones, and behavioral disorders.
Conferences & Course Attended
- 8th National Conference of the Indian Stroke Association.
- National Conference on Medical and Life Science.
- National conferences cum workshop TELECOM at Badal.
- 8th National conference of Indian association of PMR Bangalore NIIMHANS.
- Member of Indian Association of Physiotherapy (MIAP) L-34280.
- 49TH ISCOS workshop on compressive management of SCI (Spinal Cord Injury) at Indian Spinal Injuries Center.
- Annual National Conferences & Workshop PHYSICAL THERAPY at AIIMS.
- 28th Annual LOBO Memorial Oration on revision Total Knee Arthroplasty at CMC.
- Indian Society of physiotherapy education & research on Mobilization Concepts & application Punjab University.
- ISACON PMR 2013 in CMC.
- Journal of American Academy of Neurology “Mirror therapy in unilateral neglect after stroke “A Randomized control trial sep 9.2014.83;11.
- Indian Journal of Research’’Effect of Static Splinting in patient with Claw Hand A Case Study “ vol 4 June 2015
- International Journal of Physiotherapy and Research” Functional Independence in post-operative Spastic children with cerebral palsy” RES2016 vil 4 1600-02
- Global journal for research analysis impact of pain , disability and quality of life in patients with low back pain
- International journal of physiotherapy and research, Role of core stability exercises in an obese individual with low back pain” Int J Physio Res 2016 v 04.