Dr. Vivek Pratap Singh is an Enthusiastic surgeon with variegated surgical expertise in General, Trauma, and Minimal access procedures. He earned his MBBS from PGIMS, Rohtak, and won two Gold Medals in different categories in his MS at JNMC, Belgaum. Thereafter he pursued various courses and fellowships to sharpen his skills. He has delivered presentations at National level forums and published research papers and case studies too. Prior to joining SPS Hospitals, he has been attached to prestigious institutions in Bangalore and Delhi Like Bhagwan Mahavir Jain Hospital and Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital, and further got trained in UGI endoscopy, Laser, and Minimal access GI procedures.
He also strives for an Entrepreneurial model to deliver quality-based, Equitable Surgical healthcare solutions as in to cater masses in Rural India.
- Senior Resident Surgeon – Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital – GNCT of Delhi for 3 years.
- Registrar and team associate – Bhagwan Mahavir Jain Hospital, Queens Road, Bangalore ~3 years.
- House Surgeon A/E Surgical ICU, PGIMS Rohtak 1 year
Area of Expertise
- Basic and advanced minimal access surgeries for Gall bladder, CBD, Hernia, and GI pathologies .
- Complex ventral and groin hernia repairs like component dissection and Stoppa approach .
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic VATS( video-assisted Thoracoscopy )
- Full-thickness flap Repair for Complicated pilonidal sinus disease.
- Thyroid, Parathyroid, pancreas, and Breast surgeries ( Microdochectomoy)
- Radiofrequency ablation / Laser varicose vein surgery
- Endo – Laser and Laparo- Urology.
- Stapler and laser Treatment for piles and LIFT procedure, seton wiring for Complex and high fistulas .
- Torso- Trauma management, Gut Resection, and bypass procedures.
Conferences & Course Attended
- ASICON -2015 Mysore – Award Category Paper presentation.
- Johnson n Johnson Vascular Repair workshop -2013
- International conference of *Reconstructive Urology , KLEH, Belgaum 2014
- Updation on Breast Onco-plasic *techniques , KLEH 2014
- ENDOLAP – MAMC Delhi 2019
- SELSICON – UGI endoscopy Training and Da Vinci Robotic Hands-on , New Delhi -2019.
- Endo-Laser And Laparoscopic Urology training at BMJH , Bangalore (2019-2021).
- Laser Proctology and EVLA workshop 2023.
Life Member Association of Surgeons of India.
Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-surgeons.
Member Association of Minimal access surgeons of India
Member of the Association of Non- Cardiothoracic surgeons of India.
Fellowship in Digital Health ( Apollo Hospitals )